BIDVERTISER ADSS

Search Web here

Chiranjeevi inaugurates his party office

Posted by dineshgreddy Monday, August 11, 2008


Chiranjeevi the megastar of Telugu cinema inaugurated his party office on Sunday midnight (Aug 10). The actor came with his family members and a special poojas were performed.

Speaking to the media after the inauguration, Chiranjeevi said, “I would like to extend my condolences to the bereaved families who lost their lives in the incessant rains occurred in the past 3 three days”.

He also added: “ I request all my fans to extend help to the people who are in need. I would be announcing my party and agenda and officially launch the party this month. I will be answering all the questions posed by the media on the day of my party announcement." and it is said that on 16th party name and symbol will he annoned and first meeting will be held at tiruprthi on 26th....

0 comments

ADDSSSSSS

SLIDE SHOW

Share with the world

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark