BIDVERTISER ADSS

Search Web here

I love you so

Posted by dineshgreddy Friday, August 29, 2008


I love you so,

I love you so,
I just can't ever let you go.
I love you like a rose would bloom,
but if that rose would die,
our friendship would divide.
So will you be with me,
cause I love you like my family.
If your aswer is no,
my love for you will go.
but if your aswer is yes,
I never would have guessed.

Perfect Love

Perfect Love

This feeling inside is nothing new,
It arrives whenever I think of you,
A feeling of longing, excitement and lust,
But deeper than that, affection and trust,
Gentle and peaceful - just like a dove,
The only description is perfect love.

Every Morning, Every Night

Every Morning, Every Night

Every morning
I awake to the vision of your face.
Even though it's just an image,
It can't be erased.
All day long I think of you.
Just that alone will get me through.
I wonder if there has been a time
When we both think of each other as we close our eyes.
All I wish is that we could be together.
Asleep in eachother's arms forever and ever.
But as I lie myself to sleep
The thought of you my heart will keep.
Now all I can do
Is pray that you'll dream of me too...


If only you knew... I could see how you'd react.

If only you knew... I could see how you'd react.
If only you knew... we could make such a pact.
If only you knew... we could be more than friends.
If only you knew... we could be friends to the end!

0 comments

ADDSSSSSS

SLIDE SHOW

Share with the world

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark