BIDVERTISER ADSS

Search Web here

So i fall

Posted by dineshgreddy Friday, August 29, 2008


So I Fall

So I Fall -
(this isn't a love poem but not eveything about life is love)


If only I could describe into words the feeling I have inside. As if Im under water and no matter how hard I kick my feet I just keep sinking deeper and deeper, until finely there is no more room for me to sink and Im stuck, as if Im a prisoner in my own pain. And I float there, at the bottom of everything and everyone. And I watch as the world slowly picks at my heart and soul until I no longer float but fall, and no one is there to catch me. And I scream, but nothing comes out, and I cry, but no one takes time to listen. So I fall. Thinking of the moments of pain the drove me sink so deep that I float and to float so far that I scream and cry and finely fall until I can fall no more it seems to simply be a reminder to get up and face the world. But as I do that and as my soul and heart crumble beneath my feet and I use every ounce of courage to stay standing, head up high, then I realise no matter how hard I kick my feet I will always end up sinking back down, so deep into pain, there is no point in standing proud. There is nothing to stand proud about, so I sink, then float then I fall and finally die for I can no longer hide and lick my wounds. My soul my heart my mind are all to scared I fall and fall and fall

0 comments

ADDSSSSSS

SLIDE SHOW

Share with the world

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark
bookmark